A series of books under the theme “What If…”
Feel free to download them and pass on your feedback to me. Stay tuned to this section as I intend to write more books this year.
A list of articles where I share my thought process about different aspects in software testing.
- Problem-Solving in Software Testing: A Conversation > Download PDF
- Tales of Test Automation Failure (and How to Find Success) > Download PDF
- 3 Methods for Better Communication and More Effective Testing > Download PDF
- 3 Testing Practices We Should All Stop > Download PDF
- 6 Ways Testers Can Add Value (Other Than Functional Testing) > Download PDF
- The Hidden Costs of Automation > Download PDF
- ChatGPT and Software Testing: Embrace or Tread with Caution? > Download PDF
- Mind Maps: Excellent Tool to Aid Testing Thought Process > Download PDF
- Finding the Sweet Spot: The Benefits of Combining Manual and Automation Testing > Download PDF
- Breaking into Software Testing: Tips for Non-IT Professionals > Download PDF
- The Different Career Paths in Testing: Which One is Right for You? > Download PDF
- How to Create A Comprehensive Sanity Testing Strategy? > Download PDF
- A definitive guide to being a Star Employee > Download PDF
- Five practical ways to get better at software testing > Download PDF
- Exploring Testing Center of Excellence (TCoE) > Download PDF
Till we get all the 100+ blog posts here, feel free to visit the blog by clicking the button below.
Visit my Blog
1. A-Z of How to Contribute to Communities
2. Tester’s Playground: bit.ly/testersplayground
3. Testathon Cheatsheet: https://mmm.page/testathon
4. Ultimate Productivity Toolkit: https://productivitytools.softr.app/